Nov 8, 2016

Love So Life (Manga)

Image result for love so life
Click to enlarge
⋆⋆⋆⋆
Name: Love So Life
Type: Manga
Author: Kouchi Kaede
Books: 17
Genre: Romance, slice of life
Age Rating: 11+


Review:

Shiharu is a high school orphan student who loves children and plans to run her own daycare someday. She works at a daycare after school before being recruited by the uncle of two-year-old twins, Akane and Aoi to be their official babysitter. Shiharu quickly falls in love with her new friends, whom she considers family.

I really enjoyed this manga. As proof, I read all 106 chapters in just two days! It was extremely fluffy and the characters were all loveable--especially Akane and Aoi! It really made me want twins of my own someday, just like them. The plot was cute, fun, and realistic, which was a change from my normal reading. I learned quite a few babysitting tactics from this series. I will have to try them out someday soon!

I didn't recommend it for all ages is because of the age-difference between Shiharu and Seiji, who fell in love. While I personally loved them as a couple, they were 9 years apart, and that may make the reader feel uncomfortable when they realize this fact. The romance didn't take anything away from the story, and it progressed slowly. I thought the author did a fantastic job of handling it, and I appreciated Seiji's mature choice at the end when he told Shiharu they should wait until she was older to start anything.


There weren't too many characters, so it was easy to remember everyone's name and faces, which was nice. It was a great read, that was suggested to me by a good friend of mine. I am so glad she introduced me!I thoroughly enjoyed watching Akane and Aoi grow and develop as little humans. It was, as I said before, so believable! I just want to eat those two up! Well, not really, but still...squeeze them at least. 


Mature Content:

  • n/a
Personal Note:
Combine Akane and Aoi with Pudding from Tokyo Mew Mew and Momiji from Fruits Basket, and you have children that I want one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment